Card Usage Fees
SkoyPay Visa® Prepaid Debit Card
All local Nigerian POS machines are Free to use by SkoyPay Visa® Prepaid Debit Cards.
eCommerce (Local Nigerian Websites) | Free
All local Nigerian website purchases are Free to use by SkoyPay Visa® Prepaid Debit Cards.
Local ATM Cash Withdraw (Stanbic IBTC) | Free
All local Nigerian ATM withdaws are Free to use at any Stanbic IBTC ATM.
Local ATM Cash Withdraw (Non-Stanbic IBTC) | ₦65
You can make 3 Free ATM withdraw’s at a Non-Stanbic IBTC ATM, but after the 3 withdraw in one month you will be charged ₦65 per ATM withdraw.
Annual Service Charge
If Card Account has not had any activity, that is, no purchases, no cash withdrawals; no load transactions for 90 days, there may be a monthly fee that applies.
Personalized Visa® With Your Name
Simply register and pay for your card on this website and it will be waiting for you with your name personalized, in a card carrier and sealed envelope at the StanbicIBTC branch closest to you or the one you selected at the time of registration.
Replacing a Lost, Stolen or Expired Card | ₦2500
Card Loading Fees
Each time you take cash to a Stanbic IBTC teller you will be charged a ₦100 fee + the amount of cash you are loading.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, enrollment requires all financial Institutions and their third-party service providers to obtain, verify, and record Information that Identifies each person who opens a card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your Bank Verification Number (BVN), driver’s license or other identifying documents. In accordance with federal regulations, until it is activated and registered, a prepaid card is subject to initial load limitations, may not be used for ATM use, international transactions or account-to-account transfers, or be reloaded.
- “Guaranteed Approval” is contingent upon passing this mandatory identification confirmation.
- There are costs associated with the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement and the online Account Center for information about the costs, terms, and conditions.
- Some bill payment services are subject to fees. See the online Account Center for details about the range of methods offered through third-party service providers.
- To minimize losses, Cardholder must notify SkoyPay promptly of any loss of the card or compromise of the Card Account. Other terms apply. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
- Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payor’s support of this feature and timing of payor’s funding. Check with your payor to find out when the direct deposit of funds will start.
- Fee may be assessed by reload location and may vary from location to location.
SkoyPay Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by Stanbic IBTC, pursuant to a license from Visa International. Skoybus Services Limited, is an authorized Independent Sales Organization of Stanbic IBTC. Use of the Card Account is subject to funds availability and ID verification. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details