Direct Deposit is the easy and low cost way to add money to your SkoyPay Prepaid Debit Card. It will eliminate the trouble and time of current payments.
- -NO paper voucher, so NO risk of losing it
- -NO need to wait in line at a bank
- -NO fear of losing your cash or having it stolen
Set up Direct Deposit for:
- -Pension and other regular payments
Visit our Sponsoring Bank Branches in Nigeria
Load Funds At Bank Teller Branches
Bank Teller Loading is the easy and low cost way to add money to your SkoyPay Prepaid Debit Card.
We have a number of branches and ATMs around the country. Find a branch or ATM nearest to you. You can also contact us via email or by telephone.
Do you have a STANBIC IBTC bank close to where you stay?
Here is how to load cash into your SkoyPay Visa® Prepaid card at any STANBIC IBTC bank anywhere in Nigeria.
- Visit any STANBIC IBTC bank close to you
- Once inside, get a cash deposit slip/teller from the counter or the desk where they are usually kept
- On the teller/deposit slip, fill in the following details
- Put in the DATE of the particular day you are making the payment; day, month and year
- Check the box for the currency you are paying in, is it NAIRA.
- In the space for ACCOUNT NAME, fill in SKOYPAY
- In the space for ACCOUNT NUMBER, input YOUR CARD #
- For the box designated AMOUNT IN FIGURE, write the amount you want to pay in figure e.g. 1500
- In the next space for AMOUNT IN WORDS, input the amount entered in figure above in words i.e. One thousand, five hundred naira only
- In the space for DEPOSITOR’S NAME, write your USERNAME on SkoyPay.com
- Enter a valid PHONE NUMBER in the next space designated PHONE NUMBER
- The teller contains some conditions behind it, go through them and if you agree, input your SIGNATURE in the space provided.
After filling all the information required, take the amount of cash you want to load to the teller who will confirm it and stamp it.
- The cash-load should be posted immediately after which your SkoyPay account will be credited instantly. To be double sure there won’t be any delay though, you can urge the cashier to post it immediately depending on the urgency of the payment.
- To facilitate crediting of your SkoyPay account, you can equally forward the details of the payment to any of our contact centre lines. The details are your username, the amount you paid and the bank you paid into.
Bank Account Transfers
If you have a current or savings account or a bank debit card, use it to add money to your SkoyPay Card Account.
- Add money from most current and savings accounts, or from any debit card with the Visa® or MasterCard® logo
- Invite family or friends to add funds to your card account from their bank accounts
Choose from two ways to transfer money:
- INSTANT Bank Transfers
- 1-2 Day Bank Transfers
Card To Card Transfers
It’s simple to transfer money from one SkoyPay card account to another
- Transfer money between your own SkoyPay Card Accounts
- Transfer money to other SkoyPay cardholders or have them pay you
- Transfer money online or transfer money using SkoyPay toll-free automated phone service
Log in to learn more about bank transfers.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, enrollment requires all financial Institutions and their third-party service providers to obtain, verify, and record Information that Identifies each person who opens a card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, street address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your Bank Verification Number (BVN), driver’s license or other identifying documents. In accordance with federal regulations, until it is activated and registered, a prepaid card is subject to initial load limitations, may not be used for ATM use, international transactions or account-to-account transfers, or be reloaded.
- “Guaranteed Approval” is contingent upon passing this mandatory identification confirmation.
- There are costs associated with the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement and the online Account Center for information about the costs, terms, and conditions.
- Some bill payment services are subject to fees. See the online Account Center for details about the range of methods offered through third-party service providers.
- To minimize losses, Cardholder must notify SkoyPay promptly of any loss of the card or compromise of the Card Account. Other terms apply. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
- Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payor’s support of this feature and timing of payor’s funding. Check with your payor to find out when the direct deposit of funds will start.
- Fee may be assessed by reload location and may vary from location to location.
SkoyPay Visa Prepaid Cards are issued by Stanbic IBTC, pursuant to a license from Visa International. Skoybus Services Limited, is an authorized Independent Sales Organization of Stanbic IBTC. Use of the Card Account is subject to funds availability and ID verification. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details